Fiberer GBX-XXXX192-ERC is compliant with the IEEE803.3ae 10Gbase-Bx. and transmission distance up to 40km on SMF.
The transceiver module comprises a transmitter with a 1270/1330nm DFB laser transmitter, an integrated 1330/1270nm detector preamplifier(IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC. Transmitter and receiver are separate within a wide temperature range of 0℃ to +70℃ and offers optimum heat dissipation and excellent electromagnetic shielding thus enabling high port densities for 10 GbE systems.
▪ Supports 9.95Gb/s to 10.3Gb/s data rates
▪ Hot-pluggable XFP footprint
▪ Maximum link length of 40km with SMF
▪ 1270/1330nm DFB laser Transmitter and 1330/1270nm Receiver
▪ XFP MSA package with LC connector
▪ No reference clock required
▪ Loop Back Support.
▪ +3.3V，+1.8V power supply
▪ Power dissipation <2W
▪ Compatible with RoHS
▪ Built-in digital diagnostic functions
▪ Temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 10GBASE-ER 10G Ethernet at 10.3125Gbps
▪ 10GBASE-EW 10G Ethernet at 9.953Gbps
▪ 1200-SM-LL-L 1-0G Fiber Channel at 10.51875Gbps